Sunday, November 29, 2015

First Christmas Nails Of The Year!

Hi guys! How are you going? Can you believe it's already December (Well almost). I've already put my Christmas tree up (I am usually one to wait until December 1st, but for some reason, living here in the UK, everyone is so much more excited about Christmas, very early into the ber months ...So I gave in lol). My snow-flocked tree is from Marks & Spencer and it's super small and very cute. 

My nails matched my tree perfectly with the bauble colours. I'm wearing 2 coats of Max Factor - Burgundy Crush (my absolute favourite winter-y red shade ever) and 1 coat of Mavala - Magic Circus; a glitter mix of red, green, silver and gold glitters, followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow topcoat. I love this combination - it's so Christmas-y!

1 comment:

  1. No Christmas tree in this house yet, but I'm in the mood for Christmas nails :)

    ReplyDelete