Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Matte Envy - Furious (LE)

Hi guys!! Hope you are having a great week so far! Today I am sharing a new and Limited Edition Pure Colour Matte Envy shade by Estee Lauder to show you called Furious; an absolutely stunning medium coral-orange matte. I was really drawn to this colour everytime I walked past the Estee Lauder counter in Myer and knew I had to have it! It applies effortlessly, is super smooth and creamy and not drying at all. It is actually quite a neon colour against my olive skintone which I love! I applied 1 coat all over the lips. Pure Colour Envy Matte retails for $50 and is available from Myer and David Jones nationally, but be quick as this colour is limited!



Here's a sneaky snapchat selfie wearing Furious :)

3 comments: