Monday, September 21, 2015

Calvin Klein - Eternity Now EDP

Hi guys! Today I have the new Calvin Klein Eternity Now EDP for women to share with you! This gorgeous fragrance is the latest addition to the CK fragrance family for women and it is truly divine. At first scent, it is very fruity with top notes of nectarine, quince and lychee, with underlying notes of peony, peach blossom, neroli and musk. It is a stunning, feminine fragrance that would suit any age, and perfect for Spring/Summer! To be honest this does not last very long on me so I like to reapply twice a day (when I remember). Eternity Now retails for $89 (100ml) and is available from David Jones and Myer nationally. Have you had a smell of this fragrance? What do you think? Thanks for reading!


I've had this bottle for a week and look how much I've used already!?
 

2 comments:

  1. very nice products
    get new stylish polish log on cbuystore

    ReplyDelete
  2. logistics companies in delhi The company has been serving the most remote areas at home and abroad, through professionally trained employees and a dedicated work force.
    logistics company in delhi

    ReplyDelete