Friday, July 31, 2015

Marc Anthony - Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Range

Hi guys! Happy Friday! Today I am reviewing some products by Marc Anthony, in particular the Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo, Conditioner and Conditioning Treatment (RRP $16.99 and $6.99 respectively, available from Target). I was pleasantly surprised how nice these products made my hair feel. After the first use, my hair was super soft, shiny and smelled amazing! It lathers up really nicely, cleans the hair effectively and has made my hair look healthier - in just 4 weeks! I love how thick and creamy the conditioner is - it just locks in so much moisture! Unfortunately I was not impressed with the conditioning treatment. I guess it's hard to tell how good a product is with only using it once - but my hair didn't feel any better than if I were to use just the shampoo and conditioner alone. It really didn't stand out for me at all. I will definitely be trying the other ranges as this one is outstanding! Have any of you tried this brand before?


1 comment: