Friday, May 1, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015

Hi everyone! Mother's day is just over a week away now so I thought I would share some of my favourite products for my mum this year! You can't go wrong with beauty products for Mother's day so let's take a look at the products!

Sanctuary Spa - White Lily & Damask Rose Body Scrub (RRP $14.99) and Green Lemon & Orange Blossom Body Wash (RRP $14.99. My love for Sanctuary spa is quite obvious, reviewing many of their products and loving every single product so much, every time. So it's no surprise that I would choose to include this brand as one of the top brands I recommend as a gift for my mum! Firstly I have to tell you how utterly and irresistibly amazing the White Lily & Damask Rose Body Scrub smells - I literally want the scent made into a perfume as it's just SO divine! Aside from the beautiful scent, it performs really well too. The scrub is very gentle but effectively smooths and softens skin. I personally love using it on my decolletage. I feel so feminine after using it! The Green Lemon & Orange Blossom Body Wash is also another favourite, having a really beautiful citrus scent that's not too overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and moisturised. Sanctuary Spa is available from Priceline stores nationally and online at www.sanctuaryspaaustralia.com.au


Molton Brown - Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea Bath & Shower Gel (RRP $39.00) and Gingerlilly Hand Cream (RRP $15.00). Molton Brown is a brand that's still quite new to me - only ever trying a candle previously but have been so impressed with the brand and it's beautiful packaging. It oozes luxury and I know my mum will love these two items. The bath gel smells insanely good and makes lots of bubbles (very important)! It has a really relaxing aroma and keeps the skin super soft. The handcream helps to restore your skin's moisture and keeps your skin soft and replenished too. These two products are a perfect combo on a dreary, rainy day! Molton Brown is available from Myer and David Jones nationally.

One product that I am an advocate for, is oil. I love oil as a step in my skincare regime because it keeps my skin moisturised and nourished like no other product. I love to use it to cleanse my skin, to moisturise my skin, and on my hair and body. I've been using facial oils for over 7 years now and I'm very confident that when i'm older, my skin will be looking just as good as my mum's (finger's crossed anyway). She has such amazing skin, hardly any fine lines or dark spots. My mum has raised me and showed me the importance of moisturising and wearing sunscreen and it's a trait I'm so thankful for. 

Physicians Formula - Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil (RRP $25.95, available at selected Priceline stores nationally), is a beautiful, light-weight oil. It's viscosity is a little bit drier to rosehip oil so I use a few more drops than usual, but since using this my skin has been glowing. I highly recommend Argan Oil as it can be used not only on your face, but also on your hair and body.



And lastly, if you want to go all out, spoil her with a beautiful ghd V Gold Max Kit which includes a ghd paddle brush, iconic ghd style heat protect spray and two sectioning clips for RRP of $269 (the usual price of the styler alone)! This pack is the ultimate Mother's day gift - making it easy for your Mum to have a good hair day, everyday! I trialled this product on my mum's very thick, curly to the root hair and was very impressed with the results (review up in the next week or so!).



Good luck with any last minute Mother's day shopping, I hope I gave some good ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment