Monday, March 9, 2015

Youngblood - Brow Artiste Sculpting Pencil

Hi guys! Happy Monday! Hope you had a cracking weekend and ready to tackle the week! Today I will be showing you the new Brow Artiste Sculpting Pencil by Youngblood (I am reviewing the shade Dark Brunette, RRP $39.95, available from stockists online here). This new brow product has the benefit of a pencil, powder and wax in one. It creates naturally fuller, defined brows with a smear-proof formula. One end contains the product and the other ends has a useful brush to keep the hairs in line. This product does exactly what it says it does. It gives me natural looking brows and lasts all day! (including riding to and from work, working all day, and wearing a helmet!). I love that the product has a thin pencil to easily fill in any gaps and makes nice crisp lines, perfect for the tail of my brows. I have officially replaced my old brow powder to this amazing pencil! I highly recommend this brow pencil and can't wait to try more Youngblood cosmetics! Here's some pictures.


Left Pictures: Before, Right Pictures: After


Love having bold brows - it pulls my look together without needing any other makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment