Friday, March 27, 2015

Kester Black - Autumn Collection

Hi guys! Hope you are well. Today I will be showing you the new Autumn collection by Kester Black which consists of 4 creme colours. As always the formula is perfect, needing 2 coats for full opacity and smoothness, and the brush is the perfect width to paint your nails effortlessly. Kester Black nail polishes retail for $20.00AUD and are available online here. Here's a look at the colours!

Perennial - the perfect salmon pink/coral. My photos make this look too orange for some reason but this is definitely a new favourite of mine and I'm so glad to see brights are still making an appearance in cooler month collections! 


Petra - This is a beautiful, soft, peach skin tone creme. I found it didn't suit my skin tone that well, but this colour would look beautiful on lighter skin tones!

Quartz - This is my least favourite colour from the collection, a mauve-purple-brown creme.

Rust - This is a fantastic colour for Autumn and Winter. It is a deep red/brown creme. It is so edgy and I can't wait to wear this as a nail and lip combo!

So which colours are you most drawn to? Thanks a lot for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment