Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Clinique - 2 in 1 Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer

Hi guys! How are you all? Today I am sharing with you my review of the new Beyond Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation and Concealer by Clinique (RRP $50.00, available online here and in Myer and David Jones). This foundation claims to give a natural, beyond perfected look that lasts all day. Lightweight, moisturizing makeup covers thoroughly without clogging pores. Skin breathes comfortably, colour stays true, even through sweat and humidity. It is ideal for all skin types who want moderate to high coverage.

On first application, I noticed the consistency was very thick. It applies on very smooth and blends really well and sets within 5 minutes. In my opinion I found this foundation too thick for me. I even used this product just for spot treatments on blemishes and it did conceal them nicely, but I found it was really thick and turned powdery once set, which set into my smile lines. It was very noticeable around my dry patches (near the sides of my mouth), not so much that it would look like it was clinging onto the dry skin, but instead it was very cakey looking.

I recommend this foundation to someone with very oily skin as it didn't budge at all (even when using an oil to moisturise) but do not use too much as it will begin to look very cakey and thick. This foundation didn't work very well with my skin but i'm interested to hear if anyone has had positive effects with this product? Let me know below! Thanks a lot for reading.





Blended in perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment