Friday, November 28, 2014

Shupette By Karl Lagerfeld and Shu Uemura

Hello everyone! How are you all? Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S readers! I hope you have a wonderful day and eat lots!! Today I am showing you 2 Shu Uemura nail polishes that were released in collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld and his cat, Choupette, hence "Shu-pette". . I hope I wasn't the only one that just caught on with that clever name! He has a whole collection that includes make up, but today I am showing you swatches of the nail varnishes. They retail for $24.00 and are available from David Jones nationally. The brush and formula are really great quality and the bottle is super cute and unique! Let's take a look at the swatches!

Cute little cat paws on the side of the bottles!
Diamond Twinkle - A super gorgeous sheer silver polish with micro and large holographic silver glitters. I needed 3 coats for it to be opaque. It is very easy to work with and looked very elegant on the nails.

Pink Champagne Gold - A pearlescent light pink/champagne with gold glitters through it. This was really sheer and took 3 coats for decent coverage. This colour would be perfect for a natural french tip with a twist I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment