Monday, July 7, 2014

Battle of The Hand Creams

Hey everyone! Today I have a review of 2 new hand creams. One by the brand Dr. Lewinns and one by The Aromatherapy Co. I wanted to do a comparison review to see which one was more appealing to me! I hope you like this post.

Dr. Lewinn's - Hand & Nail Cream (RRP $ 19.95 for 100g, available from Priceline, Myer and selected pharmacies nationally) is a very light, fast absorbing protective barrier for the skin as well as nourishment and hydration for hands and nails. It contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin A, B and E that help to soother and protect your skin from dehydration and dryness. This hand cream smells like aloe vera and is super fresh and light weight. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling quite smooth and isn't greasy afterwards at all which is perfect for on the go. I really love the smell of this hand cream and it feels great on your skin too.

The Aromatherapy Co - Therapy Range Cocoa Vanilla & Cassia Hand Cream (RRP $17.95 for 75ml, available from David Jones nationally) is a very thick, heavy and nourishing hand cream infused with rosehip, sweet almond, carrot seed oils, pomegranate and cocoa vanilla and cassia oils to warm and stimulate the skin. The cassia oil helps cleanse and has antibacterial properties which help with skin rejuvenation. This cream is seriously thick and takes a little bit of working to fully absorb. It smells so so good of flowers and vanilla and makes your skin feel seriously soft. I usually apply this hand cream at night, just before I go to sleep and I wake up with super soft hands.


Bottom: Dr.Lewinns Top: Aromatherapy Co.
Both these hand creams have their own individual benefits but I love them both equally. Okay I lie, I love the Dr. Lewinn's one only slightly more because it absorbs faster (i'm impatient I guess), but they are both extremely great hand creams. I can't pick a favourite so i've decided I will use the Dr. Lewinn's hand cream during the day and the Aromatherapy Co one at night. . it's a win win! What's your favourite hand cream?


No comments:

Post a Comment