Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fudge - Make-A-Mends Shampoo & Conditioner

The newest collection by Fudge has a shampoo and conditioner tailored to your needs. I chose the Make-A-Mends shampoo and conditioner; enriched with Marula, Argan and Grape seed oils to help give your hair optimal balance of moisture in the hair, flexibility and eliminating frizz. The ultra rich and creamy formula gives your hair immediate hydration as well as super shiny locks. It is also Paraben and Sulphate free but surprisingly gives great foam performance! My hair has never felt better since using these two products and the smell is lovely and subtle, smelling like candy! These babies are now my favourite shampoo and conditioner to use (and that's saying a lot for me as I go through so many of them!). Fudge is available from Priceline, Warehouse Hairhouse, Price Attack and Just Cuts and retail for $19.95 (300ml) or $39.95 (1 litre). What's your favourite hair products at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment