Monday, June 2, 2014

New Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks

Hi everyone! Today I have 4 shades from the new Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick collection (RRP $13.95, available from Priceline, Target, Kmart, BIG W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths.) I am in love with these lipsticks. They are a new and improved ester-based formula with pure colour pigments to deliver bright, fresh, intense colour. All of the colours are super creamy with a soft texture that moisturises the lips. They are also enriched with vitamins A, C, E to help and care for lips. On a side note, these are not long lasting. They transfer like crazy which is a shame as you need to re apply a few times throughout the day/night. Today I will be showing the shades Sloane's Plum, Diva Red, Amethyst Shimmer and As You Want Victoria.



Sloane's Plum - A stunning mid range wine plum creme.

Diva Red - A gorgeous bright red Marilyn creme.

Amethyst Shimmer - A pink berry creme with silver micro shimmers in it.

As You Want Victoria - My favourite colours from the 4, a stunning rose pink creme.

Which shade do you like best? These are such amazing lipsticks!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I first tried As You Want Victoria and fell in love! Had to get me some more colors!
    They are so buttery and have a gorgeous pigment, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! That's my favourite colour - so so gorgeous and buttery. Can't wait to try more!

      Delete