Saturday, April 12, 2014

ELES Cosmetics - New Micro Bubble Lipsticks

Hi everyone! Today I have 4 new Micro Bubble lipsticks by ELES Cosmetics to show you. These Micro bubble lipsticks are so creamy, smooth and opaque! I cannot fault ANY product i've tried from ELES and I really hope you check out their range here. ELES Cosmetics lipsticks retail for $39.50, and although it is quite expensive, it is definitely a luxury item. The quality is divine. The four colours I am showing you are Micro Tickled Pink; a bright pastel barbie pink cream, Micro Flamingo; a blue based magenta creme, Micro Blush; a deep raspberry creme and Micro Bisque; a slighty frosted copper brown creme. They are all very wearable shades and all super creamy. I'm in love!


Tickled Pink

Flamingo

Blush

Bisque

Which shade do you like best? Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment