Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Current Favourites!

Hi guys! Today I have a post all about my current favourites, from nail polish to skincare, to hair care and make up! It's a mixture of things I've been using for over a month now and absolutely love them all! So here they are!


De Lorenzo Essential Treatments (et) - Absolute Deep Cleanser Shampoo, Protein Complex Treatment and Equilibrium Deep Repair Treatment (RRP $25.95, $28.95 and $28.95 respectively). I've been using these three products in conjunction with one another and it has definitely restored my hair to a healthy, shiny, bouncy mane! They contain organic rosehip oil (which I love!) and are all paraben free. The deep cleanser makes my hair feel so clean and fresh, the protein complex has definitely made my hair feel stronger and the deep repair treatment has made my hair feel softer than ever! Find these products at your nearist stockist or salon (which can be found here).

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser in Aloe Soothe (RRP$9.99 from Priceline) - I had to try this product. The one thing in life I cannot stand is when I apply moisturiser on my body and apply my clothes and it all just sticks and I feel so uncomfortable! Luckily this product does just as that advert shows - You can spray this on your body, rub it in, and literally 10 seconds later you have no residue left over and no grease either! I'm in love.

Dr.Hauschka Neem Nail Oil (RRP$47) - A big pump bottle of nail oil with Neem leaf extract to help strengthen keratin and fortifies nails against breakage. I've been using this religiously, before a manicure, right after a manicure, between swatches and on days I want more! It is such a great product and I can't stop using it! It has a lovely smell of chamomile and I have noticed my nails getting stronger for months since using this! Available for purchase online here.

I've raved about Benefit's Fake Up concealer before and it's back in my current favourite because I continue to use it every day and always have flawless results with it! Along with Fake Up, I've been adoring Erase Paste by Benefit too to tackle my under eye circles and any dark areas that need to be brightened up! Both super hydrating, natural looking and do not crease on me! (RRP$35 and $47, respectively). Benefit Cosmetics can be found in Myer.

My trusty and most favourite mascara in the whole world that gives me natural-but-better-and-free-from-clumps lashes! I cannot get enough of this Lush Mascara and ELES is quickly becoming one of my all time favourite beauty brands! (RRP $35.75). It is available to purchase online here. I also previously reviewed it on my blog here.

This nifty little MixStix by Chapstick is a really clever 2-in-1 product giving you two flavours to choose from, or to mix them up and make a smoothie! I love the flavour shown in particular, 1 side banana and 1 side strawberry. They taste so good together that I sometimes find myself licking my lips and having to reapply way too frequently! It moisturises for upto 8 hours! These retail for RRP $6.99 for a duo set (It came with another one with the flavour lemon berry sorbet) and can be found at Priceline and selected pharmacies nationally. 

Formula 10.0.6 Rescue Me! Acne Blemish Treatment (RRP $7.99, available at Priceline). This product has been my saviour for so long now (including my trip to Europe) and I am so glad it has come into my life. It stops any pimple from becoming a big nasty puss filled spot (ew) and has actually helped reduce the appearance of my old blemishes! I can't live without this product and will continue to use it for as long as I keep getting pimples!

So there are my current favourites! I hope you liked this post and comment below which product you've tried or like to try next! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment