Thursday, March 13, 2014

Revlon Colour Burst Lacquer Balms

Hey lovelies! I hope you're all having a great week. Today I have swatches and a review of 3/10 of the new Revlon Colour Burst Lacquer Balms. I actually got mine sent to me over a month ago from my friend in the U.S and they weren't available in Australia at the time but now they are!! (Chemist Warehouse available for $14.99, link here). I already adore the previous Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balms so knew I would love these. I originally saw my favourite YT, Nicole Guerriero review these on her channel and knew I wanted them too! The colours I have are; Tease; A copper toned orange creme, Whimsical; A berry toned purple but it is super flattering and not gothic/emo at all and Provocateur; a raspberry red creme which looks great with all skin tones. The formula and consistency on these 3 are so good, creamy, opaque and very easy to apply. I love all of these and love the mint scent too! Onto the pictures. I also love the metallic packaging and that the barrel is the colour of the product.



Tease
Whimsical
Provocateur
Which one is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment