Monday, September 2, 2013

Orly - Surreal Collection 2013

Hey guys!! Today I have 3 out of 6 colours from the new Orly Surreal Collection 2013 to show you. The colours I am showing you are Angel Rain*; a stunning aqua blue duochrome shifting to a pearlescent pink. The formula was quite runny and difficult to work with so make sure you use thin coats! I used 2 coats here and no top coat. Digital Glitter*; a complex dense mix of glitters of gunmetal/brown glitters, small micro purple and larger purple glitters with sparse red and silver glitters. I applied 1 coat of Digital Glitter over 2 coats of L'Oreal - Acid Watermelon. This glitter was also really runny and I feel like this mix doesn't really go together somehow, it feels a bit dirty to me. Finally Pixie Powder*; a really pretty light pinky purple fine glitter that had a really bad formula. It was the runniest one of all which is a shame as I love this colour! I used 2 coats with no top coat.

Angel Rain
Digital Glitter
Pixie Powder
FYI - I immediately thought of Models Own - Indian Ocean when I saw Orly - Angel Rain but they are extremely different - especially when worn over black - Angel Rain is as the bottle looks but Indian Ocean turns into a red flakie!

 

2 comments: