Thursday, August 15, 2013

Clarins - Total Cleansing Oil

Hey guys! Today I have Clarins - Total Cleansing Oil* (RRP $38 available at counters 26th August) to show you! It is the first cleanser from Clarins to effectively eliminate all resistant mico-residues linked to the use of new generation cosmetic products (e.g long hold makeup, high performance UV screens and residue of pollution). The key ingredient is organic perilla (herb of the mint family) and olive oil to help keep the skin soft and clean. I wore makeup all day and at night I used this product to remove all traces of make up and it worked very well and did not sting or burn the eyes. It is a good product but for the price you can easily find a cheaper and effective remover! When it comes to saving or splurging, I find make up removers to be a savings, but the Clarins Rouge Eclat lipstick on the other hand is a definite splurge for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment