Monday, August 12, 2013

China Glaze - Sunsational Collection 2013

Hey guys!! Today I have a few new colours by China Glaze to show you from their latest Summer 2013 collection called Sunsational. This collection consists of 6 cremes and 6 jellies but today I am showing you 2 cremes. The formula on these were quite tricky, as they are neon formula you need to paint on your layers very quickly to avoid dragging, pulling or any bald spots. I used 3 coats for the swatches you see here followed by 1 coat of SV. P.s I will be announcing my giveaway winners shortly so stay tuned!

Too Yacht Too Handle* - A stunning bright aqua turquoise blue creme. This dries slightly brighter then the bottle colour. This would have to be one of my all time favourite colours (not formula-wise though!)

Highlight Of My Summer* - A super bright mint green creme that also dries brighter than the bottle colour itself. This was a very hard polish to apply but with patience and practice I got a smooth base. This didn't last long until it started chipping (about 18 hours).

These are super gorgeous colours but China Glaze haven't really nailed the formula yet! I love the colours because they aren't classic neons, they are slightly pastel or more neutral looking with a really cool surprising glow! Besides the formula, these are probably my 2 new favourite colours for the upcoming Summer! Which colour have you grabbed from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment