Friday, February 22, 2013

OPI - Glints Of Glinda


Hihihihi!! Today I have a colour I've been loving from the new OPI - Oz: The Great and Powerful collection! This one is called *Glints of Glinda and is a very sheer warm peachy-nude colour. I used 3 thin coats in the photos and you can still see VNL. I topped it off with 1 coat of Wicked Fast. Nonetheless, it made my nails look feminine, clean and well groomed. Also I have some exciting news! I have started studying to become a nail technician! YES! I can share my journey with you and hopefully have some great tips and tricks available to help you get the best out of nails/nail care/nail polish. Once I get internet up at my new place I will be right back into a regular blogging routine! Thanks for being so patient with me, it pays off as I have a giveaway coming soon! :)


Thanks for reading and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! And good luck with with your studies, looking forward to see what you learn, new techniques etc.

    ReplyDelete