Tuesday, January 8, 2013

OPI - Alpine Snow MATTE + Models Own - Indian Ocean

Hi guys!! I hope you are all well and happy! Today I have a bit of a layering to show you! I was feeling a little uninspired so grabbed my OPI - Alpine Snow MATTE and applied 2 coats. It is a very old bottle so i'm sure the formula has changed, but it is quite difficult to apply! You must be quick otherwise there will be bald spots! Eww. Then I applied 1 coat of Models Own - Indian Ocean, a gorgeous irridescent sheer blue/pink colour that is a match made in heaven when layered over certain colours (check out my post here with it over a dark colour). I finished it all off with 1 coat of Wicked Fast.



Isn't this such a lovely and mesmerising combination? Makes me feel like i'm somewhere soft, cuddly and breezy! lol. Do you have a favourite colour combo? Let me know below! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous~ My Alpine Snow is kind of a weird texture too. But I only bought it this year, so I think it'd been sitting around somewhere for a while. My favourite colour to layer is Color Club's Femme Fatale. It gives off a similar purple colour on dark shades that I just love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I'm not sure about the consistency of my Alpine Snow. I use it mostly for nail art, so I never really notice the formula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fairytale! BEAUTIFUL (sorry for shouting) :)

    ReplyDelete