Thursday, December 13, 2012

China Glaze - Running In Circles

Hello everyone! Today I have a real treat for you all! You may have already seen this colour on other blogs. . . but I can now confirm that it is drop. dead. gorgeous. This is definitely my favourite green colour I now own! Running In Circles is a forest green glass fleck with hints of yellow/gold flecks mixed in! It was super easy to apply and does best in 2 coats. I finished it off with 1 coat of Wicked Fast.


If there is one colour you need for the holidays and for the perfect Christmas colour, this would be it! I hope you like this colour as much as I do! Kudos to CG lol. Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Kind of in love with this shade, but I'm wondering how it compares to similar Zoyas that I have. Great swatches by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a gorgeous colour! My massive order from head to toe arrived today carrying this baby and I can't wait to get it on my nails! Although it'll have to wait as I bought the ciate advent calendar and am currently on a challenge to use whatever polish happens to be hiding behind the next door each day :-)

    Now if only my Pretty Serious Christmas without Snow order would arrive my December polish collection would be complete ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning colour and I am not usually a green girl. I love the glass fleck finish! And you have such lovely swatches and photos! new follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an amazing color - I need to pick this one up - esp with next year being a huge green yr - I think we will feel OK about wearing this more Christmas greens yr around and not just pull em out again for St. Patty's day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww wow thank you and welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I'm so jealous I want the advent calender so bad! And I'm also waiting on some Indie polises from Etsy but the take forever to come lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I would be intruiged to know too! I don't own nearly enough Zoyas to compare :-( Boo lol sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah that's for sure! This colour is so gorgeous I would wear it any season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The advent calendar was definitely worth the investment for me - although with all the pretty new colours I've acquired recently I'm finding it very difficult not to bust them out instead ;) Gah! That's the worst part about ordering online - the waiting for them to arrive! Can't wait to see what indie goodness you've ordered, and what polishes I need to buy next! :-)

    ReplyDelete