Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Haul

Hey everyone! I've never done a monthly haul post so I thought i'd do one for September as I actually remember all the nail polish I bought! First up is the Lime Crime collection, a haul from transdesign.com and a few ebay and store purchased!

L-R Top Row: Crema Di Lemon, Once In A Blue Mousse, Peach <3 Creme. Bottom Row: Pastelchio, Parfait Day, Milky Ways, Lavendairy

L-R Top Row: Barielle Ocean Breeze, Mint Ice Cream. Bottom Row: Sation Class Clown, Most Likely Not To Chip, China Glaze Riveting, Color Club Jingle Jangle, Holiday Splendor, CND Anchor blue.

L-R Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Ozotic 621 & 186, Orly Passionfruit, China Glaze Flip flop fantasy and Original Nail Envy
I think 22 polishes isn't too bad!? Anyway, I bought way more stuff this month (including heaps of clothes and make up) but that's not relevant!

I already have some more nail polish on it's way! I bought 9 polishes from the Models Own 50% off sale!! Can't wait to show you the colours I bought :)

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment