Saturday, August 4, 2012

OPI - Deer Valley Spice

Hey lovelies how are you all? Yesterday I did my first set of "clients" for my boyf's mum's friend's hen's party  . . lol! It went really well and I did some awesome combos (glitter, shatter, gemstones) they were all impressed and it really made me feel good and make me want to get a certificate in nails even more!!

Today's colour is called Deer Valley Spice by OPI, a gorgeous cherry red with soft pink shimmer undertones. Such a lovely colour! I applied 1 coat of China Glaze - First & Last, 1 coat of DVS and 1 coat of Cult Nails - Wicked Fast. I've noticed such an improvement of the durability of my manicure when using Wicked Fast now! I'm in love and so much so that I bought another 3 bottles for back up!




I hope you love this colour as much as I do! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment