Thursday, June 21, 2012

Essie - Bikini So Teeny

Hey guys i'm sorry I haven't been posting, i've been busy studying for uni exams (had one today and my last one tomorrow) and i've been sick for the last 24 hours, I caught a bug and it is horrible! So i definitely needed to brighten my day with a new mani and Essie's - Bikini So Teeny definitely helped with that! Bikini So Teeny is a gorgeous cornflower blue with a super fine silver micro shimmer, perfection! I applied 2 coats of BST, followed by 1 coat of Wicked Fast by Cult Nails. Check these out!




I hope you like this!! Have a great end of your week! Holidays tomorrow, yaaaaayy!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Mel, and hopefully you soon feel better!
    I recently got this - and I simply LOVE it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is such a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty on you! Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is perfection on you! im having no luck finding this one!

    ReplyDelete