Friday, May 18, 2012

Pink Glitter Nails + My Ombre Hair!

Hello everyone how are you on this Friday afternoon? I am very good and have a gorgeous new glitter polish by Sally Hansen to show you. This colour, called Be-Jeweled is from the new Gem Crush collection. Be-Jeweled is a dense pale purple glitter in a clear base with a peachy-pink glitter scattered. I bought this beauty at Priceline on special for $8 and also for Australian girlies, Priceline sells OPI Shatters now, for only $10! I was excited when I saw they stocked OPI, but disappointed they only sell shatter, a bit over them now! Anyway, back onto today's swatch. I applied 1 coat of Color Club - Foil Me Once and then applied 3 coats of Be-Jeweled. My nails are pretty thick at the moment, but I also applied 1 thick coat of SV to smooth it all down! In today's post i've also attached a picture of my DIY-ombre/balayage hair. It is practically the same concept as gradient nails but with hair (from the root (dark) to the ends (light). I thought you'd like to see it :) Here we go!





Yummy Macro Shot!




My Hair Dried Naturally
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this blog post :)

If you would like to enter my 200 follower giveaway, enter here!

6 comments:

  1. I love the nails but your hair is frickin amazing!! How do you get it so shiny? hair care post is needed :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much! I spend a LOT of treatment products on my hair, but my favourite shampoo and conditioner is Schwarzkopf. The exact one I use is http://www.schwarzkopf.com.au/skau/en/home/hair_care/care-products/deep-nutrition.html. . this is in Australia thought so i'm not sure if its available in Ireland! Their 1 minute treatment mask is also brilliant! I also use Dove's Nutrient Oil (similar to moroccan oil) when my hair is wet, only on the tips because I have died my ends blonde many times! It's really good :) Thanks for the comment!!

      Delete
  2. Wow this is beautiful! Looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nails & the ombre.. ive been panzing out of doing it for like a yr now. hugeee lov for ombre hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just bought this polish + the blue one today!! i love them!

    ReplyDelete