Monday, May 7, 2012

Color Club - Twiggie + OPI - Save Me

Hi everyone! Today I have a spontaneous mani for you! I chose an untried today. Color club's Twiggie, a beautiful apple green which is quite bright and really opaque! It is a really nice colour against my olive skin tone. I applied 3 coats of Twiggie as it was a little bit streaky. Then I was going to just do an accent nail but loved the contrast a lot with Save Me over the top of the green that I applied it to all nails. Save me is from the Nicki Minaj collection and is a mixture of small circle glitters and bar glitters. I applied 1 coat of SV to smooth it all out! :)




In direct sunlight

Do you like this combination? What colours do you like to mix with a green like this?

Thanks for reading :D

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do like it, it looks kind of crisp and shiny apple-y LOL
    In nail art on this green I can think of many colors to use....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Carnival (Caribbean). Love it!

    ReplyDelete