Monday, April 2, 2012

Orly - Aspen

Today's colour is a beautiful ice blue almost foil like colour with an absolutely fantastic formula! I'm really impressed with Orly at the moment, only recently buying my first one! This colour required two coats for complete opacity and I decided it would look really cool with a matte top coat so I used 1 coat of Essie's Matte About You. Check these photos out!




 Look at that beauty! Has an iridescent glow to it! I love this look!

What do you think about this one?!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, there is less than 3 days left!!!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your opinions :-) Love Mel!

3 comments:

  1. Gaaawwww, this is so gorgeous, and the matte look is sooooo nice - it reminds me of of a very pale, blue sky....

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny, I've just been playing with the same polish :)
    I'm testing it as underwear for some blue glitters I have.
    Never would have thought of matting it. Looks like the matte finish helps hide the brush strokes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it definitely does hide the brush strokes and makes it glow on your fingers! Love it

      Delete