Saturday, March 31, 2012

TIGGER THEMED NAILS!

Hi everybody! Tonight I am going to a 21st dress up party and the theme is CARTOON so I decided to go as my favourite character...TIGGER! YAY :-)

Of course, I had to plan my nails so I decided to do orange with black shatter and an accent nail with a tigger water decal! I think it's pretty cute..what do you think?

I used 2 coats of OPI's In My Back Pocket and 3 coats of White on White by Revlon for the accent nail, followed by OPI's Black Shatter and 2 tigger water decals I bought on ebay for about $1 :-)






Cutie cute cute!! Yay I love it :-D

Don't forget to enter my blog, time is running out!


Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your opinions :-) Love Mel!

2 comments:

  1. I love Tigger, what a cute decal & mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tigger was always one of my favorites :)) this is super cute..hope u had fun tonite!

    ReplyDelete