Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Inspired Nails

Well hello there! Valentines day is approaching fast so I decided to create a manicure specifically for the day! This design was inspired from the creator of cute polish http://cutepolish.blogspot.com.au/
The colours I used were China Glaze's - Strawberry Fields for the pink half nail and China Glaze's - Blonde bombshell for the gold stripe. I then used China Glaze's - Strawberry fields to make the love hearts with a dotting tool :-) All finished off with 1 coat of OPI's InstaDry Top Coat. What do you think of these? Aren't they adorable!




Excuse my little nails I had to cut them because they broke at work :-( What are your valentines day inspirations? I'd love to see your designs!

Thanks for reading! Love Mel.


No comments:

Post a Comment