Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nail Mail HUGE HAUL!


Today is a GOOD day! I received my large order from beautyjoint.com and they ship very fast! Yay :-) I ordered 17 Kleancolor nail polishes because I am obsessed with holographics and chunky flakies at the moment so I bought one of every colour!



Chunky Holo Poppy

Chunky Holo Teal

Chunky Holo Clover

Chunky Holo Scarlet

Pinky Moon

Holo Pink

Chunky Holo Black

Sparkle Emerald

Holo Orange

Chunky Holo Bluebell

Holo Yellow

Chunky Holo Fuchsia

Chunky Holo Purple

Holo Blue

Holo Chrome

Holo Green

Chunky Holo Candy

And that's it! Now the hard part is to figure out which one to use first! I'm thinking Chunky Holo Candy cause' it's the brightest and looks like it's glowing :-)

Let me know which one you own and what colours they look best over!

Love Mel.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous choices! I think I have most of those. You should check out the metallic shades as well, they are mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! I'll have to check them out! Lucky there so cheap.. I don't feel as guilty lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kleancolor! I have all of those except for Sparkle Emerald & Holo Chrome. & Out of all the ones you have, I only tried Chunky Holo Black & Chunky Holo Purple. I loved CHB over a dark green base & mattified :)

    ReplyDelete