Thursday, February 16, 2012

Milani's 3D Holographic - Hi-Res

I have a holo to show you all!! Prepare to be AMAZED with this colour! 2 blissful coats of this miraculous formula was all that was needed and it dried relatively quick. This beautiful dark pink/lavender colour has the perfect mix of rainbow holographic elements and shimmer. I decided not to apply a top coat as it dimmed the holo effect slightly (as seen by the little pinky finger in these photos)

Be ready for some epic holoness!

normal light inside

camera flash

camera flash

natural light outside

natural light outside

artificial light inside

artificial light inside
I am happy with how well I managed to capture the holo goodness. Click the photos to enlarge them!
I am so happy with this purchase, and it was only $3.99, a bargain in my books! Let me know what you think! I have 17 Kleancolor holo's and chunky holo's on their way to me. I can't wait to start swatching them as well!

Love Mel.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh my gosh! Super holo :) i liked ..
    i love your blog! i following you ;)
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com i wait you :) kisses from turkey ;)

    ReplyDelete