Friday, February 10, 2012

Milani 3D Holographic - Cyberspace

Hello there lovelies!!! Today I received a package filled with goodies from beautyjoint.com!
Today I will be showing you Milani 3D Holographic Cyberspace! A beautiful light blue colour with glints of sparkles and shimmer all in one! I was suprised with the brush type of Milani. It was very thin and long but I actually found it very easy to apply and the formula was quite nice! It seems that capturing holographic nail polishes on camera is quite difficult so imagine these photos i've taken with a subtle rainbow sparkle x 100! Amazing how much beauty can be transferred into one tiny bottle! For the application I used 1 coat of Revlon's White on White and then 2 coats of Milani Cyberspace to really make the colour bright and opaque. It is quite a sheer colour so I recommend using a white nail polish as your base. Then I used 1 coat of OPI's InstaDry Top coat for the finish!!








Click on the photos to enlarge them! It's hard to see how holographic this colour is but it is somewhat shown through these photos. What is your opinion on this colour? Love it or hate it? I deffinitely LOVE IT!! :-)

Love Mel.


2 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty blue. I have the green version of this, HI-Tech I think it's called, and it sparkles like crazy. Wish I'd grabbed the blue now.

    ReplyDelete